SESM’s mission leading the domestic Indonesia transition to renewable energy. While it’s no small ambition, our vision of a replace and reduce the use of fossil-based energy fossil fuels is already evolving and transforming the way we live. Our part to play in that transition is to deliver cost effective utility scale renewable energy to customers and governments through our set of cohesive company values. These values are the cornerstone of everything we do:
Our values provide a clear foundation for the SESM Development Standard, and every aspect of delivery from development through construction and operation. Our policies on Health and Safety, Quality and Environment are deeply embedded across our business. Teamwork, Innovation and an Entrepreneurial Approach are key to effective problem solving. Respect and Integrity are at the very core of our development approach, and are the basis for the comprehensive global Community Charter for interaction with the communities neighbouring our projects throughout the lifetime of our projects.
"Advancing Indonesia's economy by
Increasing Electrification Ratio Using Renewable Energy"
- Pursue opportunities for growth by fully developing the Indonesia Government’s TARGET agenda.
- Ensure our own safety and the safety of others with a commitment to do 'no harm to anyone at any time'.
- Provide a reliable supply of clean, competitively priced energy to support the economic and social development of Indonesia and our partners.
- Operate as a business, based on principles that reward our owners and employees, and delight our customers.
- Set and achieve high ethical and corporate standards that are a source of pride for our employees, customers and owners.
- Develop our people, leadership and teamwork to build an agile, open, corporate and customer focused culture that responds to challenges and the need for change with innovation and cooperation.
- Achieve operational excellence through a commitment to continual improvement and best practices
We do what is right in every aspect of our business, and in every contact with our people, customers, contractors and the community.
We value our diversity, listen well, involve others, use our best judgement in all situations and actively care for our relationships.